Terms and conditions
The Site is operated by Oxford Content Company is registered in England and Wales under company number 8035590.
Our VAT number is 133 1508 51.
Registered office and main trading address at 2 Kings Rd, London Colney, St Albans AL2 1EN
Accessing the site
Intellectual Property Rights
Reliance on information posted
Commentary and other materials posted on the Site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to the Site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Our site changes regularly
We aim to update the Site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to the Site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on the Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
You must not misuse the Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site, the server on which the Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Site. You must not attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Site will cease immediately.We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Linking to our site
You may link to the home page of the Site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of the Site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must contain any material which is unlawful, defamatory, obscene, threatening or otherwise likely to offend any person or which infringes any right of any person.If you wish to make any use of material on the Site other than that set out above, please address your request to us using our “Contact Us” form.
Links from our site
If you have any concerns about material which appears on the Site, please contact us using our “Contact Us”.
- The "Customer" means the party commissioning the provision of service.
- The "Contractor" means and refers to Oxford Content Company Limited.
- The "Contract" means the agreement between the Customer and the Contractor for the provision of development work or service.
- This Contract represents the entire agreement between the parties. Each party warrants to the other party that has not relied on any representation not recorded here, which has induced it to enter into this Contract.
- No amendments to this Contract will be valid unless made in writing and signed by all the parties hereto.
- The development works specified in the Contract will be undertaken on the basis of specific representations and information supplied by the Customer to the Contractor and the Contractor shall not be responsible for any errors, omissions or other failures in the performance of the said work arising from the provision of incorrect or incomplete information by the Customer. The Customer acknowledges that where incorrect or incomplete information has been provided, additional work may be required by the Contractor for which a reasonable additional fee may be payable.
- Where the Customer is a corporate body, the Contractor undertakes the work on the basis of an implied undertaking that each of the directors and shareholders of the Customer will indemnify the Contractor for all fees, costs and other charges which for any reason are not paid by the Customer under the terms hereof.
- The Customer acknowledges that all information in this Contract and which arises as a result of the work undertaken hereunder is confidential and belongs to the Contractor and shall not be disclosed in whole or in part, directly or indirectly to any party without the prior written approval of the Contractor.
- The Customer undertakes to provide all necessary authorities to third parties to enable the Contractor to perform the whole of the works required under the Contract.
- The liability of the Contractors in contract, in tort or otherwise arising in connection with the work undertaken under the Contract shall be limited to 10 times the fee rendered for the specific assignment, which has been paid in accordance with the terms hereof.
- Without prejudice and in addition to all other rights and remedies which may arise from any breach of this Contract, in the event that this Contract is terminated for whatever reason prior to the work being completed by the Contractor, the Contractor shall be entitled to retain the 50% deposit paid on the commencement of the Contract and shall be entitled to such reasonable additional amount of the total charge as corresponds to the work completed in addition to any other payments or compensation which is appropriate under the circumstances.
- All prices referred to in the Contract are exclusive of Value Added Tax.
- In the event that any of these terms and conditions or any part of the terms and conditions is judged illegal or unenforceable for any reason the continuation in force of the remainder of these terms and conditions will not be prejudiced.