Interim Marketing Support
Many businesses don’t have a marketing team all year round. Others have a small team, but find that their staff get too tied up working on time-consuming administration and don’t have the capacity to give their marketing campaigns the attention they deserve.
So what happens when business priorities shift? When a lack of end-to-end marketing means that customers or contracts are lost? Or when you launch a new product and you want to build up increased interest in your brand but there's no-one there to help? This is the time to look for interim marketing support – so you don't have to go it alone.
We often provide interim marketing support for companies, filling in the gaps where teams are under-staffed or just need additional help for a large project. We can provide ad-hoc resource without the high price tag that comes with agency temping.
Don’t have a marketing team? We can be this for you, working on as little or as much as you like. We are incredibly flexible and can meet your interim marketing support needs as and when you wish.
A member of our team can work either from your office, or remotely, feeding content and marketing campaigns into your organisation as and when you need them. Our interim marketing support can provide you with:
- • A marketing strategy: gaining a deep understanding of your business and working out what you need to do to meet your goals
• Campaign planning: planning out marketing activities month by month so you’re always prepared, timely and relevant
• Product launches: learning from you about your fantastic new products and making a big splash about them for you
• Press releases: creating the narrative at the heart of every campaign and getting media attention to drum up greater awareness
• Social media support: writing your Tweets, LinkedIn and Facebook posts and drawing up the strategy that sits behind them
• Blogging and online copywriting: creating fresh thought leadership pieces and using the right SEO keywords to get you ranking higher
• Direct mail: writing letters, brochures, flyers, and working with our trusted designers to create these and mail them out for you
• Rich media content: creating engaging films and animations to tell your company’s story and really make an impact
Whatever your needs, reach out to us for interim marketing support. We'd love to hear from you. Use the blue box below to get in touch.
If you'd like to discuss a project or find out how we can help please get in touch.Contact